Hi Ebenezer & Guests,
In Hebrews 10 we read about meeting together. The point of meeting together is to encourage and stir up one another to love and for good works.
Here are some guidelines from
state and federal authorities for meeting in a worship setting along with what
you can expect to happen at Ebenezer:
- If you or a household member are sick, please
stay home. We can love you from afar.
- Take your temperature Sunday morning to make sure it is below 99 degrees.
- WORSHIP ONLINE is available
- Please wear a mask. If you forget, disposable masks are available.
- Maintain social distancing before, during, and after the service.
- Communion will be served the first Sunday of each month in an individual container.
- The offering plate will be located in the back as you leave the sanctuary. ONLINE GIVING is also available
Things change and we will make adjustments over the coming weeks and months. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Pastor Andy via the Contact form page or via email or phone.